- “Rib-Kore” reinforced solid fiberglass, single skin construction laminated with Reichold Vinylester resin.
- Centerline reinforcement gives approximate centerline thickness of 1.5”.
- Two longitudinal stringers of fiberglass reinforced structural foam.
- Transverse reinforced longitudinal foam stringers.
- Transom is reinforced with 1” foam core.
- PVC rub rail painted to match hull with a stainless steel chafe strip
- Morris Blue Awlgrip finish with double white blue boot stripe and gold cove.
- Green bottom paint
- Paine/Morris shoal draft/high performance keel (5’6” draft).
- 8,200 pounds of antimony hardened lead.
- Skeg protected fiberglass rudder.
- 1” Foam core except in way of hatches, genoa tracks, stanchion bases, mast partners and other deck hardware where high-density foam replaces the core material.
- One piece construction with molded-in fiberglass bulwark.
- All hardware locations are drilled, tapped, bedded and thru bolted completely through the deck with backing plates.
- Trunk cabin sides are solid fiberglass.
- The deck is permanently bonded to the hull using a horizontal integral laminated hull shelf and thru bolted on 8” centers.
- Sport Yacht White gelcoat with Awlgrip Moon Dust painted non-skid
The deck and cockpit are laid out for easy access and sail handling with wide side decks, deep bulwarks and lines led aft the cockpit
- Stainless steel bow rail, stern rail, stanchions with double uncoated lifelines and gates port and starboard
- Custom stainless steel stem fitting with double anchor rollers
- Stainless steel dorade guards with integrated bales at mounting bases
- (2) 12” Bluewater bow cleats, (2) 10” Bluewater midship cleats and (2) 10” stern cleats
- Stainless steel skene style bow chocks
- Stainless steel midship and stern chocks
- 3-piece stainless steel boarding ladder with mounting brackets at port and starboard gates.
- Forepeak storage area and chain locker accessed through deck hatch
- Varnished teak toe rail cap on bulwarks
- Varnished teak handrails, eye brow, dorade boxes and coaming cap
- Custom varnished teak butterfly hatch
- 13 Hood stainless steel opening portlights with screens
- 5 Bomar stainless steel Voyager opening overhead hatches with removable screens
- Flush deck fiberglass hatches at stern access propane locker and lazarette storage
- Outboard motor mount and hoist mounted to stern rail
The large aft cockpit is set up for comfortable cruising and easy single handed sailing. The primary and secondary winches are located aft within easy reach of the helm.
- Edson helm pedestal with stainless steel pedestal guard and Ritchie binnacle compass
- Custom stainless steel drink holder mounted to helm pedestal
- Edson engine controls mounted on pedestal
- Removable folding teak cockpit table with cover mounted to pedestal guard
- Teak mount for bow thruster controls and Navpod mount for chartplotter on helm guard
- Edson destroyer style stainless steel wheel with elkhide cover
- Edson wheel mount on stern rail so wheel can be removed at port if desired
- Folding teak helm step
- Fiberglass hatches in settees provide access to sail locker on port, shallow line storage on starboard and lazarette under helm seat
- Cockpit seat cushions (new 2020)
- Dodger over companionway with stainless steel bows and aft and side handrails (canvas new 2021)
- Cockpit bimini mounted to stern rail (canvas new 2021)
- Winch pockets in coamings with stainless steel trim rings
- Cockpit speakers
- Hot/cold cockpit shower in winch pocket
Intermezzo has a warm, inviting interior that provides accommodations for 6 in two cabins with double berths and a pullout double at the dinette. The layout starting at the base of the companionway features a large head to starboard with a separate shower stall and wet locker. Opposite to port is the aft cabin with a large double berth. Immediately forward on port is the large galley with a forward facing nav station opposite to starboard. The main cabin forward has a U-shaped dinette to port and comfortable arm chairs to starboard. A passage door through the forward bulkhead leads to the forward cabin with a centerline double berth and second heat.
The light, open interior is finished off in a modified Herreshoff style with a mix of varnished cherry and white bulkheads with satin varnished cherry trim. Abundant natural light and ventilations is provided by opening portlights and overhead hatches as well as a large custom butterfly hatch over the dinette table.
- Satin varnished teak and basswood cabin soles throughout with lift up panels where needed to access systems below
- V-groove overhead panels with cherry battens
- Cherry hull sheathing over closed cell foam where hull sides are exposed
- Cherry drip rail under portlights provides handrail moving through boat
- Lighting throughout boat from overhead fixtures, bulkhead mounted reading lights and rod task lighting over galley and head counters
- Climate control provided with both an Espar heating system and a Marine Air air-conditioning system.
- UtraSuede fabrics throughout interior cushions and berths
Located to port at the base of the companionway the aft cabin has a large double berth
- Storage in a hanging locker and drawers forward of the berth and on long shelf outboard of berth
- Excellent ventilation and natural light from opening portlights to side deck and cockpit as well as overhead hatch under dodger
- Storage for additional charts and files in locker above berth
- Removable access panels inboard and aft for access to generator and steering gear
- Access to more systems and storage under berth
- Temperpedic style memory foam mattress
The large aft head is immediately to starboard at the bottom of the companionway steps, providing easy access from the cockpit and a place to hang wet foul weather gear in the separate wet locker
- Stainless steel sink with hot/cold faucet, soap dispenser and manual fresh water faucet with foot pump
- Stainless steel towel bar on inside of head door
- Teak framed mirrors on forward bulkhead and inside of head door
- Separate stall shower with thermostatic mixing valve for consistent water temperature
- Opening portlight and overhead hatch under dodger provides good ventilations
- Storage under sink, in lockers outboard and under seat in shower and wet locker
The well laid out galley is conveniently located at the base of the companionway and is designed for cooking both underway or at rest.
- Force 10 gimbaled three burner stove with oven and broiler
- GE 600W microwave
- Granite countertops with cherry fiddles
- Large undermounted stainless steel double sink with hot/cold faucet with pullout sprayer and soap dispenser
- Manual fresh water foot pump faucet
- Large top opening fridge and freezer
- Lots of storage in lockers outboard of counter, in island and in pantry opposite behind nav station
- Varnished cherry paper towel holder
- 110v outlets
The forward facing nav station opposite the galley is easily accessed from the cockpit and provide a good work desk when living aboard.
- Large opening nav desk with storage inside
- Repeaters for chartplotter and instruments
- Electrical panel outboard with Plexiglas protective cover
- 110v and 12v outlets
- Bookshelf with removable fiddle
- Storage in drawers, under helm seat and in locker aft of electrical panel
The forward section of the main cabin is the entertaining and relaxing are of the boat with the U-shaped dinette to port and matching upholstered chairs mounted opposite to starboard.
- Cherry dining table with folding leaves and built in drawer and wine storage.
- Table top slides inboard and middle section of dinette expands to create double berth
- Storage outboard of dinette in locker and shelves and additional lockers behind seat backs
- Two comfortable seats opposite the table provide comfortable reading and visiting spot with a table between.
- Storage in shelves and a locker outboard of the seats to port as well as in lockers outboard of the seats
- Custom liquor locker
The forward cabin has the desirable centerline double berth as well as an ensuite head.
- Centerline double berth with Temperpedic style memory foam mattress with storage in drawers underneath
- Beautiful varnished cherry sheathing on either side of berth with shelves along top edge
- Large overhead hatch and opening portlights provide abundant natural light and ventilation
- Drawers aft of berth to starboard with sink above and mirror on locker door outboard
- Large hanging locker with louvered door aft of sink
- Full height mirror on inside of passage door
- Vacuflush toilet with Y-valve
- Shower fixture
- Opening portlight and dorade vent with flow control for ventilation
- Storage in locker outboard
- Stainless steel towel rack:
- Yanmar 4JH3-E 56 hp fresh water cooled engine (1,525 hours September 2021)
- Removable access doors on all sides of engine provide excellent service access
- 1 ¼” Aquamet stainless steel prop shaft with Aquadrive antivibration connection to engine
- Tides Marine dripless shaft seal
- Yachting Services line cutter
- Three bladed Flex-O-Fold folding propeller
- Custom Morris engine panel with tachometer, digital hour meter, oil pressure and water temperature gauges and alarms and stop and start buttons
- Engine compartment blower fan with thermostatic control
- Dual Racor primary fuel filters
- Algae-X fuel conditioner
- 82 gallon aluminum fuel tank
- Entec West 4.2KW generator (140 hours September 2021)
- New alternator on generator 2021
- Seafire automatic fire suppression system in engine compartment
- Espar D5LC diesel cabin heater
- Marine Air Vector Compact Passport II 16,000 BTU air conditioning unit
- (2) 10 lb propane tanks with regulator and tank selector
- Trident remote solenoid and fume detector
- Sea Frost engine driven holding plate refrigeration with 110v shore assist
- (3) stainless steel fresh water tanks with manifold and 143 gallon total capacity
- Groco Paragon Jr. fresh water pump with accumulator tank
- Whale manual foot Gusher fresh water faucet at galley sink and aft head
- Atlantic Marine stainless steel 10 gallon hot water tank with 110v and engine heating
- Scanmix thermostatically balanced shower mixing valve in aft head
- Vacuflush electric fresh water toilets in both heads. Both heads have Y valve for direct overboard discharge offshore or into holding tanks
- Forward polyethylene 22 gallon holding[IW1] tank with overboard or deck pump out
- Aft head polyethylene 25 gallon holding[IW2] tank with overboard or deck pump out
- Fore and aft Whale 2.5 gallon gray water tank with automatic pumpout for shower drains and fridge drain.
- Jabsco 3,550 gph bilge pump with Ultra Senior automatic bilge pump switch
- Edson 18 gpm manual bilge pump
- Whale manual bilge pump in forepeak
- Whale deck wash pump with Woodford chrome deck wash faucet at bow
- Tank Tender monitoring system for fresh water and fuel tanks
- Snake River gauges on both holding tanks
120v AC and 12v DC Paneltronics electrical breaker panel with meters for AC and DC voltage and amperage meters located at nav station. The panel is hinged to provide access to wiring and fuses behind and protected by a clear Plexiglas cover.
120v AC systems:
- Power is provided by shore power, generator or inverter
- 120v 30amp shore power inlet with shore power cord
- Galvanic isolator
- GFCI protected 110v outlets
12v DC systems:
- (3) 4D AGM batteries combined in House bank
- Optima AGM starting batteries for main engine and generator
- 140A alternator on main engine with external regulator
- Battery charger/inverter
- Heart echo chargers provide trickle charging to engine and generator batteries when house battery is charging
- Emergency parallel switch to combine house with starting batteries
- Bonding/grounding system throughout boat tied to 3” copper strap connecting to equipment to provide protection from electrical shock, galvanic corrosion and electrolysis.
- Victron Color Control GX power monitor and control
ELECTRONICS & NAVAGATION:
- Garmin 4210 10” color chartplotter at nav stations
- Garmin 4208 8” color chartplotter at helm
- Garmin Radome interfaced with chartplotter
- Simrad AP28 Autopilot
- Raymarine ST60 instrument displays for wind, speed and depth mounted above companionway on seahood
- Raymarine ST50 multifunction instrument display at nav station
- Icom M502 VHF
- Ritchie 5” compass
- Panasonic 20” TV
- Panasonic DVD/CD player
- Alpine DCM7874 stereo
- Sonnance flush mount cabin speakers
- Alpine marine cockpit speakers
SAILS, SPARS & RIGGING:
MAST & RIGGING:
- Offshore custom tall aluminum spar with double spreaders Awlgripped “Snow White” to match deck
- Navtec discontinuous rod rigging
- Forespar aluminum Leisurefurl boom painted to match spar with additional tang for preventer
- Forespar Yacht Rod manual boom vang
- Harkin Unit 2 forestay furler
- SailTec integral backstay adjuster
- Insulators in backstay for future installation of SSB antenna
- Questus gimbaled radar mount
- Bird deterrent spikes on spreaders
- Harken big boat traveler system mounted on cabin top forward of companionway
- Harken big boat genoa tracks
- Double ended mainsheet with one end at the secondary winch next to wheel for easy trimming from helm
- (2) Harken 56 electric two speed self-tailing primary winches
- (2) Harken 44 manual two speed self tailing secondary winches
- (1) Harken 48 electric two speed self tailing winch for main halyard and furling line
- (1) Harken 8 one speed snubbing winch for main halyard and furling line
- (1) Harken 44 manual two speed self-tailing winch for main sheet and boom vang
- (2) Harken 40 manual two speed self-tailing halyard winches on mast
- New roller furling full batten main sail (2020)
- 100% jib (2010)
- GROUND TACKLE: Lewmar Ocean 1 electric windlass with rope and chain gypsy
- Manual bilge pump in cockpit
- High bilge water alarm
- Fire extinguishers
- Life jackets
- Carbon Monoxide monitor
- EPIRB mounted to stern rail
- Emergency tiller
- Fenders with fender covers
- Boat hook
- Stainless steel line bars in sail locker and forepeak
- Custom Morris teak toolbox with storage under nav station drawers
- Slip covers for nav seat cushions
Owner’s personal gear and artwork is excluded from the sale of the vessel
The Company offers the details of this vessel in good faith but cannot guarantee or warrant the accuracy of this information nor warrant the condition of the vessel. A buyer should instruct his agents, or his surveyors, to investigate such details as the buyer desires validated. This vessel is offered subject to prior sale, price change, or withdrawal without notice.