ADDITIONAL SPECS, EQUIPMENT AND INFORMATION
Engine Model: D 11 IPS 950
Engine Type: Inboard
Engine/Fuel Type: diesel
Engine Hours: 450
Drive Type: Pod
Engine Power: 725|horsepower
Engine Model: D 11 IPS 950
Engine Type: Inboard
Engine/Fuel Type: diesel
Engine Hours: 450
Drive Type: Pod
Engine Power: 725|horsepower
Sleeps a total of up to four in two staterooms.Spacious, bright MAIN SALON with comfortable settees port and starboard, helm, full instrumentation, Ultraleather double helm seat and heavy-duty stainless steel door open to the side deck. Steps lead down and forward to the full U-shaped GALLEY to port, with washer / dryer under the steps. Across and to starboard, is the mid-ship MASTER STATEROOM, with full Queen bed, ample drawer and hanging locker storage and a private HEAD with its own enclosed shower stall. Moving forward is the GUEST STATEROOM with centered Queen bed, drawer and hanging locker storage and its own private HEAD with separate shower.
Stepping aboard QUARTERLY’s broad, teak swim platform,(equipped with under water lights),the NOVURANIA 355DL11′ RIB hard bottom inflatable dinghy with25HP4-stroke Yamaha outboard motor is seen cradled in its hydraulically-powered SEALIFT system-rated for 770lbs. The Sea Lift is conveniently controlled by an inboard switch on the transom, or by a wireless remote. The stainless steel collapsible swim ladder is stowed underneath.
Moving on to the Aft Deck via the sturdy transom door, is both safe and convenient. With a large bench settee aft, upholstered in a fresh blue and white patterned Sunbrella fabric and boasting a custom,folding, teak high-gloss varnished table, with drink holders, the spacious aft deck can provide comfortable accommodations for eight guests or more. High quality custom-varnished teak Director’s Chairs, with brass hardware complete the gracious setting.
An electrically actuated self-supporting Bimini, covering the entire aft deck,and providing welcome shade from the sun, can be extended as desired, or fully retracted into the roof of the Salon.
Additionally, the Aft Deck boasts a port-side wet bar with sink and hot and cold water,a Vitrofrigo drinks refrigerator underneath,and to starboard, a Miele 220V electric grill(never used), with storage cabinet underneath.
Owners and Captains alike will appreciate the additional Aft Control Station hidden in the Port Wing, with Volvo IPS Joy-Stick and Sleipner Sidepower Bow-Thruster controls for precision low- speed maneuvering and single-handed docking.
To complete the equipment, the Aft Deck has hot and cold outside shower connections and Glendinning Cable Master controls for retracting the 50Amp shore power cable. An additional remote control for the Glendinning Cable Master is an added convenience.
Beneath the Aft Deck are two capacious Lazarettes and the Engine Room. All engine servicing is via this Aft Deck access, never from the Salon. The over-sized Engine Hatch, which is lockable, incorporates pneumatic lifters for ease of operation.
The engine room is a show piece in itself, with bright AC or DC LED lighting and excellent dual ventilation systems.It offers ample space and is thoughtfully laid out for accessing all major systems. These include the twin Volvo D11 diesel engines forward, the 13.5kW ONAN Generator forward in its sound proof enclosure, the Sea Recovery 900Gal/Day Water Maker, RACOR Fuel Filters, Battery Boxes, Four A/C Units, and the twin Volvo IPS 950 drives aft.
With only 450 hours running time, Quarterly’s systems are in as-new condition, or better.
Moving forward, the SALON is entered via massive, highly polished stainless-steel and glass doors, comprising 6 individual sections(4 sliding,2 fixed). These retract to connect the Aft Deck to the Salon in one flowing,integrated entertaining space. With the doors closed,and the integrated custom blinds extended,the Salon may be instantly transformed into a secure, private haven.
The overall impression of the Salon is one of light and airiness. The large windows all-around, huge windshield and full-size Webasto electrically powered sunroof(with screen and sunshade) combine to provide excellent natural light and a panoramic view. The side windows, port and starboard,are electrically operated. All windows come with custom Hunter Douglas blinds for shade and privacy. The powerful 24,000 BTU dedicated tropical grade A/C and Heating unit maintains the Salon at a perfect temperature in any season.
The port-side L-shaped settee, upholstered in a tasteful cream fabric, wraps around the varnished teak dining table. The telescopic lift mechanism allows the perfect height adjustment and there is an additional flap for extending the table-top.
Aft of the settee is a custom teak bottle and glass cabinet, also housing the KVH TracVision Satellite TV tuner and Fusion Marine Stereo/DVD System. USB ports are thoughtfully provided throughout the boat.
To the starboard side of the salon is a second, complementary L-shaped settee.Behind, is the custom teak storage cabinet which houses the 42" LG TV, fully retractable, by remote control. The TV is invisible when stowed.
Forward in the Salon is the Helm Station with double-width Stidd Chair with custom "Buff" Ultraleather upholstery. Offering accommodation for two persons in great comfort, this allows an outstanding view through the enormous three-piece windshield. The starboard helm door,is an Opacmare Pantograph type, which like the Aft doors, is of a massive highly polished stainless-steel construction, locked and secured by powerful, electric actuators, to ensure absolute water tightness and security.
Running the Eastbay 50 is made especially easy and convenient by the high degree of sophistication and integration within the computerized controls.
For example, the Humphree Interceptor System represents a vast improvement over former generation trim tabs. By adding ‘smarts’, trimming is automatic at any speed, with additional stabilization control provided by the two trim tabs operating independently,like the ailerons on an aircraft.
A further example is the ONAN generator.Start-up and shut-down are both fully automatic, activated by a simple touch on the digital screen.
The SmartSwitch TD 400 digital tank monitoring system is a further convenience,providing levels in all fuel tanks. As well as the fresh water tank.There is a further Sealand DTM holding tank level display.
Quarterly has two,fully independent depth sounders,with duplicated depth transducers and duplicated displays.
The Volvo engine controls are ‘ne plus ultra’ and are a benchmark in marine technology. Low- speed maneuvering is facilitated by the IPS Joy-Stick control, with additional assistance from the Bow-Thruster. The boat maybe commanded to move in any direction:forward,aft,or sideways to port or starboard, or to rotate within her own length.
Once clear of the dock, the boat is run conventionally, with twin throttles and the ship’s wheel, or via the latest generation Autopilot.
Underway, Quarterly rides superbly in all sea conditions, and is extremely competent, with all systems working harmoniously to provide safe, dry operation. Cruising at 25kn, Quarterly can achieve 32kn when needed.
The forward facing Volvo IPS 950 drives feature counter-rotating props on each pod,for maximum efficiency and elimination of torque-steer effects. The pods also house discreet underwater engine exhausts.
The engine systems are monitored from a compact,7” Volvo integrated digital panel, incorporating straight forward simulated analog gauges for RPM,Temperature, Oil Pressure etc. Within each gauge, the red ‘needle’ shows the port engine condition and the green ‘needle’ the starboard engine condition. It is a masterpiece of simplicity and convenience.
The twin FURUNO multi-function touch screen displays offer the fullest range of radar, charting, depth, weather, wind and autopilot features and options, with excellent visibility from full direct sunlight, to night time running.
Adjacent to the Helm Station is the Electric Breaker Panel, cover in gallon-board systems and conveniently illuminated by LED strip lighting on each side.
- Teak Finish Custom Electronic Console
- Furuno TZT14 MFD Touch Screen Chart/ Radar Display
- Furuno DRS4A 3.5UHD Digital Radar Array For Nav Net 3D, 4kW, 48nm.
- Furuno FA50 Class B AIS
- Furuno 4.3" Color LCD Navigational Data Organizer w/Digital Depth / Wind Display
- Furuno WS200 UltraSonic Weather Station + Back-up GPS Sensor & Overlay Heading/Compass
- Furuno NMEA 2000 Interface Backbone Cable Kit
- Icom M604 DSC VHF Radio w/Remote Microphone
- Fusion Marine DVD Stereo System w/2 Salon Speakers
- KVH TracVision M3 Satellite TV System w/14" Dome & 12v DC Marine DSS Receiver for DIRECTV
- TV: 42" LG in Salon,38" Samsung in Master Stateroom
- Two fully independent Depth Sounders with separate Displays
- Mastervolt, battery/power monitor at helm
Moving forward, the teak companionway steps lead down to the port side Gourmet Galley. Fully open, the galley is bathed in light from above, as well as from the long low fixed window above the counter top. The Galley immediately feels fully connected to the Helm Station and Salon.
The Galley has a dedicated 12,000 BTU A/C unit.
The custom Giallo Topazio Granite counter top offers an extensive area for meal preparation, while the Miele four-burner electric stove top and combination Sharp Convection/Microwave oven below is a Chef’s delight.
Complementing the very ample storage,there is a dedicated pull out locker for glasses and crystal. Adjacent is the two-drawer SUB-ZERO 700BR refrigerator.
The stainless steel sink offers a stainless steel Grohe faucet for the usual hot and cold water,a liquid soap dispenser,plus a faucet for filtered water from the Sea Gull Water Purification system. The onboard water-maker produces an endless supply of fresh water, which tastes better than many premium bottled brands.Outboard of the sink is the top-loading WEACO CB-36 freezer.
The Companionway steps from the Salon may be raised effortlessly (with pneumatic lifters)to reveal a full size Splendide WD2100 combination WASHER/DRYER(never used),with overboard vent.
Across from the Galley, to starboard, is the mid-berth Queen-size Master Stateroom Suite.This is entered through elegant double doors, revealing an island bed. Beneath the bed, and easily accessible with the aid of pneumatic lifters,is a very large storage locker.
The Stateroom offers extensive drawer and locker space,including a cedar-lined closet with pull out hanging rail for very easy access.
Above the bed head is a most attractive long, low fixed window, and either side are bureaus with personal reading lamps above. The Suite has its own 12,000 BTU A/C zone and controls and a wall-mounted 28" Samsung TV.
This fully private suite incorporates a head and separate shower. Above the "CremaMarfil" marble vanity are custom sliding mirrors that may be retracted to reveal spacious shelving for toiletries, as well as an unexpected fixed window. Equally, with the mirrors extended, the toiletries are hidden and full privacy is ensured.
The head has an opening hatch above for daylight, and fresh air. A sun shade and screen are built in.
Moving forward from the Galley or mid-ship Master Stateroom, a fully teak paneled passageway leads to a further Queen-sized Guest Stateroom.Again,this boasts cedar-lined closets,ample drawer storage,personal reading lamps,a dedicated 12,000 BTU A/C zone, and in this case,a opening hatch above,for daylight and fresh air, with built-in sun shade and screen.
The ensuite head and shower utilize the same vanity and convenient sliding mirror arrangement as the mid-ship Master Stateroom.The head may also be accessed by a separate door from the passageway,to serve as a day head.
The head has an opening hatch above for daylight,and fresh air. A sun shade and screen are built in.
Moving up and outside to the fore deck, owners and guests alike will enjoy the very large sunbed,(with four drink holders).The sunbed is custom upholstered in navy and white Sunbrella fabric to match the aft bench seat. When not in use,the sunbed is protected by a custom Sunbrella navy cover.
At the Pulpit is the gleaming,highly polished stainless steel Suncor anchor(never used)and Maxwell VWCDC anchor windlass with chain gypsy and capstan.(There is a windlass remote at the helm).
- Opacmare Pantograph Powered Locking and Release Heavy Duty Starboard Helm Door
- Double Ultraleather Stidd Helm Seat
- Teak Steering Wheel
- Custom Teak Electronics Console At Helm
- AC and DC Electrical Panel At Helm
- Webasto Powered Sunroof w/Ocean air shade and Screen
- Powered Windows with Hunter Douglas blinds
- Custom Hi-Lo Teak Varnished Pedestal Table w/Folding Leaf
- Six Panel Aft Sliding Doors To Cockpit with Blinds
- Varnished Teak & Holly Cabin Sole
- Custom Blue & White Patterned Fitted Area Carpet
- U-Shaped Galley with Ample Counter & Storage Space
- Custom Giallo Topazio Granite Countertop and Backsplash
- Franke Stainless Steel Sink
- Stainless Steel Single Lever Grohe Faucet with Pullout Head
- Hot & Cold Pressure Water
- Filtered Water Dedicated Faucet at Sink
- Liquid Soap Dispenser
- SubZero 700BR Twin Drawer Refrigeration
- WEACO CB-36 Freezer Port Outboard Countertop Corner
- Miele 4-Burner Electric Cooktop
- Sharp Microwave Convection Oven
- Customized Flatware Drawer
- Slide-Out Crystal & Glassware Storage
- 120/240V AC 60Hz, 24/12V DC 50Amp Ships Electrical System
- Onan13.5kW Generator w/Sound shield
- Gas/Water Sep Generator Exhaust System
- 50Amp Shore Power Inlet
- 75′ 50Amp Shore Power Cord (White)
- Glendinning Cablemaster with Remote
- 80Amp 24Volt Alternators- Each Engine
- AGM Lifeline Batteries-Engines,Generator, & House
- Battery Condition Indicator at Helm
- Battery Voltage Sensitive 300Amp Relay
- Battery Emergency Parallel Switch
- Mastervolt Battery Charger – 24V 100Amp For Engine & House
- Mastervolt Battery Charger – 12V 35Amp For Generator
- Mastervolt Combi 24V 2500W 60Hz Inverter/Charger
- DC Converter 24V to 12V 40Amp
- Vimar AC Outlets – GFCI or ELCB Protected
- Vimar Light Switches, Some w/Dimmers
- Prosafe Galvanic Isolator
- Carbon Monoxide Detectors All Cabins and Salon
- Engine Room Lights – AC & DC
- (4) Units LED Amphibian 6 Underwater Lights
- (2) Units HELA Courtesy Lights Each Side, Port & Starboard Decks
- USB Outlets Both Sides Master & Guest Staterooms, Salon Port Aft Locker, Salon Starboard Forward behind Helm Seat
- Miele 220V Electric BBQ Cockpit Grill (Starboard Cockpit Locker) w/Custom Fiberglass Lid
Engines, Mechanical, Plumbing
- Volvo D11 725hp Engines (2) 450 hours
- Volvo 950 IPS Pod Drives(2)
- Underwater Exhaust-through IPS Drives
- Delta T Engine Room Ventilation System with 2 Blowers Intake and 2 Blowers Exhaust
- Volvo P3 Duo props
- Volvo Electric Helm Engine Controls
- Volvo 7" Helm Instrumentation Color Display
- Volvo Joystick Helm Docking System
- Volvo Joystick Port side Cockpit Docking System
- Electric/Hydraulic Steering Integral w/IPS
- Sleipner 24V Bow Thruster with Additional Aft Control At Cockpit
- Humphree 24V Interceptor Bi Trim Optimization Trim Tabs with Auto-Trim and Auto Roll Control
- Smart Switch TD 4000 Helm Display Fuel & Water Tank Gauges
- Opacmare Pantograph Powered Release Heavy Duty Helm Door
- Webasto Powered Salon Sunroof w/Oceanair Shade & Screen
- Sealift Hydraulic Tender Lift
- Maxwell VWC DC Anchor Windlass with Chain Gypsy and Capstan
- Maxwell AA560 Remote Control at Helm with Rode Counter
- Air Conditioning-Reverse Cycle w/Tropical Upgrade:12,000 BTU Each Stateroom, 24,000 BTU Main Salon,12,000 BTU Galley
- Splendide WD2100 Combination Washer/Dryer Under Companionway Step
- Subzero 700BR 2-Drawer Galley Refrigeration
- WEACO CB-36 Top Load Galley Port Corner Countertop Freezer
- Vitrifrigo Drawer Refrigeration Inside Port Cockpit Locker
- Sea Land DTM Helm Display Holding Tank Level Indicator
- Sea Land Holding Tank Direct Discharge Pump
- Holding Tank Deck Fitting For Pumpout
- Fuel Transfer Pump
- Groco Oil Change System w/Quick Disconnect Fittings
- Groco Paragon Sr. Freshwater Pressure System
- Freshwater Shore Connection with Pressure Regulator
- Freshwater Engine Room Faucet
- Freshwater Washdown with Quick Disconnect in Forward Deck Locker
- Cockpit Hot & Cold Shower
- Sea Gull Water Purification System with Dedicated Galley Faucet
- Seaward 20 Gallon Water Heater(AC or Engine)
- Firebuoy Engine Room Fire Extinguishing System with Auto Shutdown For Engines, Generator & Blowers w/Override Control
- Racor Dual Fuel Filters Both Engines
- Racor Fuel Filter Generator
- Sea Recovery 900 GPD Desalinator with Remote Control
Construction – Hull and Deck
- Custom Flag Blue Hull w/Pale Gold Cove Stripe, White Painted Boot Stripe
- International Epoxy Barrier Undercoat
- Composite Vacuum Bagged Hand Laid Fiberglass, Fully Cored w/Cross Linked High Density PVD Foam Core & Hydrex Resin Skin Coat in Hull Lamination
- Hull Structural Grid- Foam Filled Fiberglass
- Molded Quarter Guard W/Stainless Steel Rubrail
- Grand Banks White Gel Coated Fiberglass Superstructure
- Deck & Cabin Top Grand Banks Off-White Nonskid
- Stainless Steel Anchor Platform w/Stainless Steel Anchor Roller
- Suncor Stainless Steel Anchor 60lb.
- Anchor Chain Locker w/Port & Starboard Access Doors
- Stainless Steel Pop-up Fender Cleats – Cockpit Coaming & Swim Platform
- Stainless Steel Grab rails
- Stainless Steel 11/8" Railings For Upper Lifeline
- Deck Fittings Water/Fuel/Waste
- Stainless Steel Portholes – All Opening w/Screens
- Fixed Hull Windows – Gray Tempered Glass
- Electric Drop Down Salon Windows
- Varnished Teak Toe Rail
- Stainless Steel Handrails
- White Textilene Windshield Covers
- White Textilene Window Covers
- Custom Sunbrella Fabric Foredeck Sun Bed w/Storage, Glass Holders & Rails
- "Navy" Sunbrella Sun Bed Cover
- Varnished Ensign Flagstaff & Ensign
- Varnished Burgee Staff
- "Navy" Sunbrella Covers Both Staffs
- Fenders:(4) Cylindrical, (2) Ball-type, all with covers
- Custom Varnished Teak Fenderboard
- Transom Door To Swim Platform
- Sealift Hydraulic Tender Lift rated for 770lb.
- Swim Platform – Fiberglass with Teak Decking
- Stainless Steel Collapsible Swim Ladder Mounted Under Platform
- Hot & Cold Handheld Shower At Transom
- Novurania 11′ 335DL RIB Inflatable Dinghy
- Yamaha 25HP 4-Stroke Outboard Motor
- Sureshade Retractable Electric Awning At Hard Top w/"Toast" Sunbrella Canvas
- Transom Settee with Upholstered Cushions
- Hi-Gloss Varnished Teak Cockpit Table w/Opening Leaves, Pedestal and Drinks Holders
- Courtesy Lights Beneath The Settee
- Teak Cockpit Sole
- Vitrifrigo Drawer Refrigerator Inside Port Forward Cockpit Cabinet
- Miele Electric BBQ Grill On Starboard Forward Cabinet
- Storage Inside Starboard Cabinet Beneath Grill
- "Navy" Sunbrella Covers For Settee,Table, Dinghy, Flagstaffs, Port & Starboard Forward Cabinets
The Company offers the details of this vessel in good faith but cannot guarantee or warrant the accuracy of this information nor warrant the condition of the vessel. A buyer should instruct his agents, or his surveyors, to investigate such details as the buyer desires validated. This vessel is offered subject to prior sale, price change, or withdrawal without notice.
For additional information contact :
Don Brophy- email@example.com or (978) 290-1425