ADDITIONAL SPECS, EQUIPMENT AND INFORMATION
Sparkman & Stephens
HULL & DECK:
- Composite hull with Vinylester resin throughout and Corecell core.
- Awlgripped Flag Blue hull, gold cove stripe, white boottop, red bottom.
- Varnished exterior teak trim including teak transom, wheel, toerails, handrails, cockpit coamings, etc.
- Laid and glued teak decks over fiberglass with no bungs, in excellent condition; teak cockpit sole.
- Large foredeck hatch.
- Edson wheel steering with a handsome varnished teak 34” wheel.
- Externally ballasted fin keel with bulb and spade carbon fiber rudder.
- Single vinyl-covered S/S lifelines with S/S stanchions.
Fuel: 12 gallons in aluminum tank.
Water: 20 gallons in poly tank.
Holding: 20 gallons in poly tank.
ENGINE & MECHANICAL:
- Yanmar YM20 diesel, 20 hp, 3 cylinder, FWC, with Sail Drive unit with 2 blade folding 16” prop.
- 920 hours as seen on the meter.
- 90 amp 12V DC charging alternator.
- Engine instrumentation: Tachometer, hour meter, engine temperature, oil pressure.
- Wema fuel tank gauge.
- Racor fuel filter.
- Sidepower Bow Thruster.
- 12V electrical system.
- 110V shore power system.
- 2018 Two Group 27 deep cycle batteries.
- 2018 One starting battery.
- Mastervolt Chargemaster 12/35-3 battery charger.
- Marinco shore power inlet.
- Marinco 50’ shore power cable.
- Interior lighting.
- Navigation lighting.
- Electric bilge pump.
- Solar ceiling vent in head.
- The interior includes the upgraded layout that finishes the forepeak space into a comfortable double vee berth with reading lights, screened deck hatch for ventilation.
- Beautiful Morris Yachts finish of varnished mahogany joinery with white bulkheads.
- A modest cabin is incorporated into the design, which contains an enclosed head to port with Raritan manual W.C. and polished S/S sink and manual water pump.
- Settee port and starboard in main salon.
- Galley with S/S sink, 12V Isotherm refrigerator, and storage space.
- The port and starboard settees are carefully designed for lounging or sleeping.
- Corian countertops in head and galley.
- Raymarine C90W chartplotter and radar (screen mounted at pedestal helm).
- Raymarine ST6001 autopilot.
- Raymarine ST60 wind, speed and depth instruments.
- Raymarine Ray 250 AIS.
- ICOM IC-M402 VHF radio.
- 5” Ritchie powerdamp binnacle compass.
SAILS & RIGGING:
- 599 sq. ft. sail area.
- New Sperry mainsail with 1 reefing point & Dutchman flaking system.
- North Sails 3DL self tacking jib.
- North Sails spinnaker.
- North Sails gennaker.
- Keel stepped mast with double spreader rig.
- 2 Lewmar 40 S.T. electric winches.
- 2 Lewmar 40 S.T. sheet winches.
- Harken self tacking jib traveller.
- Hall carbon fiber mast and boom.
- Harken MKIII roller furling – with drum hidden below deck.
- Navtec rod rigging.
- Navtec hydraulic adjustable backstay.
- Forespar vang (manual).
- All lines run below decks giving a clutter-free deck layout; they run to Lewmar rope clutches.
- Manual Whale bilge pump.
- Bruce anchor with 6’ chain and 100’ rode.
- 4 dock lines.
- 4 fenders with fleece covers.
- Boat hook.
- Emergency tiller.
- Single lifelines and stanchions.
- 4 life jackets.
- Smoke detector.
- Tan Dodger.
- Tan Mainsail cover.
- Tan handrail covers.
- Tan Dorade cover.
- Tan cockpit table cover.
- Swim ladder.
- Navy Blue cockpit cushions with white piping.
- Custom cockpit table.
- S/S cup holders.
- Teak ensign staff with ensign.
- 2 S/S vents on varnished teak dorades.
- Morris owner’s manual.
COMMENTS:SWAN SONG is a stunning 2005 Morris M36 Daysailer in excellent condition with a number of recent upgrades installed in 2015-2018 that make her an exceptional choice. The Morris M36 is a very fast and capable sailing vessel. Her inventory includes a Sidepower bow thruster for handling in tight quarters, docking and picking up moorings in all conditions (wind, tide, currents). Also, a below deck Lewmar electric windlass at the bow. Electronics include a Raymarine C-90W chartplotter and radar at the helm. Her interior has an upgraded finished forepeak that provides a comfortable double berth for overnighting. Her inventory includes a new Sperry Mainsail with Dutchman System, new 2018 batteries, new stanchions and vinyl-covered single lifelines, new dark blue cockpit cushions with white piping. All lines are led aft to electric Lewmar S.T. sheet winches at the helm, a self-tacking roller furler jib, new custom cockpit table. She is the definition of an elegant “head turner” with classic lines. Please call us for your inspection and thank you for your interest.
Potential purchasers should assume that items on the vessel at the time of viewing, but not specifically listed on this specification sheet, are not included with the sale of the yacht. These specifications are believed to be correct but cannot be guaranteed. Specifications are provided for information purposes. Data was obtained from sources believed reliable but is not guaranteed by owner or brokers. Buyer assumes responsibility to verify all speeds, consumptions, capacities and other measurements contained herein and otherwise provided, and agrees to instruct his surveyor to confirm such details prior to purchase. Vessel subject to sale, price and inventory changes, and withdrawal from market without notice.