ADDITIONAL SPECS, EQUIPMENT AND INFORMATION
The interior of TAPAWINGO incorporates a two cabin, one head layout with a generous main salon and galley and functional nav station. The head aft with its separate shower stall also functions as a wet locker and is accessible either through the aft cabin or main salon. The interior is finished in satin varnished cherry bulkheads and trim, much of it renewed in 2016. The overhead and trunk cabin liners are finished with white high pressure laminte, creating a light, open feel and teak and holly cabin sole completes the warm, traditional look below.
The layout starting forward incorporates a forward stateroom with double berth forward of the main salon with it’s u-shaped dinette to port and settee to starboard. Aft of the settee is the nav station, which is opposite the large galley at the base of the companionway steps. A door aft of the nav station leads to the head while the aft end of the galley provides access the large aft cabin with it’s double berth and access to the head. Engine access is under the companionway steps and through removable panels.
Some of the features throughout the interior include:
- Large overhead hatches and opening portlights with screens provide abundant natural light and ventilation
- LED lighting throughout and 12v Hella fans provide additional lighting and air movement
- Ocean Air reverse cycle air conditioning provides climate control when desired and plugged into shore power
- Additional ventilation from dorades above galley and nav station
- Varnished teak handrails are mounted on trim below portlights in trunk cabin, providing secure handholds moving forward underway
- Interior upholstery refinished in light cream Ultrasuede in 2016
- Raised panel cherry
The large galley is laid out to port at the bottom of the companionway steps and incorporates good working spaces for cooking underway or at anchor.
- Large insulated fridge with double top loading covers and a side door for easy access to lower sections.
- Gimbled Force 10 three burner stove with oven and removable cutting board cover
- Cherry handrail mounted above stove for safety
- GE microwave in alcove over stove
- Abundant storage in lockers above counter with raise panel doors with vents and in drawers under counter
- Corian counters with cherry fiddles
- Double stainless steel sink with single lever faucet and manual pump faucet
- Coffee machine secured on counter
- Fold down shelf over sink and next to fridge for additional counter space
- Cherry spice rack
Opposite the galley, the nav station features a large workspace that functions for route planning and navigation or as an office.
- Large desk area for spreading out charts with lift top and storage below
- Storage in drawers under desk and under nave seat
- Access to electrical panel and breakers as well as VHF and SSB radios
- Space for additional instruments if desired
- 110v outlet
- Large pantry/storage locker aft of nav station
The full width main cabin forward of the nav station and galley includes a large dinette with a u-shaped settee and a cherry drop leaf dining table with settee opposite to starboard.
- Dinette center seat pulls out to create double berth
- Lockers with raised panel cherry doors outboard of settees provide custom liquor and glassware storage
- Additional storage behind settee seat backs
- Dining table has built in bottle storage and storage drawers
- 110v outlets port and starboard
- Bookshelves between lockers outboard of settees
- Full width double berth with storage in drawers below
- Cedar lined hanging locker to starboard with shelves
- To port is Corian counter with small stainless steel sink and single lever faucet
- Lockers above sink with mirrors on doors and additional storage below behind raised panel locker doors
- Ample light and ventilation from overhead hatch and two opening portlights
- Pleated shades over portlights for privacy
- Bulkhead reading lights and shelves over berth
The aft cabin has a large double berth and is accessed through galley or head
- Large double berth has center insert that can be removed to create two doubles
- Shear lockers above berth with sliding raised panel door and shelf above provide excellent storage in addition to the hanging locker aft of the berth
- Three opening portlights and an overhead hatch provide lots of light and ventilation
- Storage for screens for companionway over berth
- Smoke and CO detectors
The walk through head to starboard aft of the nav station is convenient to the companionway and includes a separate shower area.
- Walk through shower stall with hooks for hanging foul weather gear and seat
- Vacuflush head plumbed to fresh water to reduce odor
- Opening portlight with pleated shade above for privacy
- Overhead hatch for additional ventilation
- Corian counter top with white under-mount sink and single lever faucet
- Mirror built into locker door outboard of sink
- Wet locker area aft
- 110v outlet
The Company offers the details of this vessel in good faith but cannot guarantee or warrant the accuracy of this information nor warrant the condition of the vessel. A buyer should instruct his agents, or his surveyors, to investigate such details as the buyer desires validated. This vessel is offered subject to prior sale, price change, or withdrawal without notice.
For more information on TAPAWINGO, or any Morris Yachts listings, please contact Morris Yachts Sales & Brokerage Director, Wythe Ingebritson, at (207) 664-8111 or email@example.com.